Saturday, February 12, 2011

Oh My Gosh.....SPECIALS!!!

Well here I sit in my VERY quiet hotel room.  No kids...No husband...No roommate...No nothing...Nothing but QUIET time...this is a VERY good thing.  It has been quite the opposite of quiet for a few weeks now-(there are several new recipes/crafts to be posted soon, I promise).

I am in Orlando, FL at a conference to enhance my business with The Pampered Chef.  This year marks my 16 years as a sales consultant with the premier direct sales company in kitchen tools.  16 years, can you believe it!  Why have I stuck around so long... well let me give you a few reasons in case your interested...
  • First and foremost because I LOVE TO COOK & CREATE in my kitchen!
  • I love teaching others about recipes, simple strategies in thier kitchen, and how to help them save money on their groceries!
  • because right now and the last 6 years I have been able to stay home with my preschoolers :) and still earn a paycheck and FREE stuff!
  • because of the friendships and professional contacts I have developed.
  • because I love FREE vacations, incentives, and products from The Pampered Chef and a paycheck twice a month!
  • because I love writing off (taxes) my grocery bill amongst other things each month and OWNING my own business.
  • and because I love helping folks start their own business whether it be a hobby or something they would like to develop into a full-time job someday!
...the list goes on and on.  I started as a hobbyist when I was finishing up my senior year in college.  Only about 6 people in the whole state of FL selling Pampered Chef.  WOWSERS!!! If I knew what I knew now...This business has allowed me to have the flexability from having extra money each month aside of my professional jobs in the past (airlines, school principal, counselor, teacher, etc...) to gaining the professionalism of being a hard-working business owner and having the perks of being my own boss.  I adore the fact that 16 years ago I said one day this business will continue to grow because of the moral principals the foundation was built on - gathering familes and friends around a table to share a meal - empowering individuals both men and women to grow their God-given talents by owning a business that fits any lifestyle.  I was right.  The Pampered Chef has with stood the test of time in direct sales.  We sell products that aren't necessarily called luxury items or items of personal taste (jewerly, make-up).  We sell products that are guranteed, and things that most folks use EVERYDAY if you eat!  Boy am I glad I stayed and I am grateful each day for my family for supporting me, and my customers for believing in our products!In 2011 I am staying home with my kiddos- and my hobby money is a REAL paycheck which helps pay private school tutition, take my family out on Pampered Chef-Night-Out (movies, mini golf, dinner, etc...), assist with household bills, vacations, debt-free Christmas',etc...
Having a "job" that you LOVE and still making money at is a big BONUS! 

Do ya'll LOVE your jobs?  Not too many people do these days with the state of our country and economy.

I will stop rambling on and on about my LOVE for this company (side note - did you know we are owned by Warren Buffet/Berkshire Hathaway?)-(okay another side note - Just being a part of PC/Berkshire Hathaway allows me to save 30% of my mobile/internet service from T-Mobile, discounts with FedEx, independant health insurance, college scholarships, and much much more.) Okay, I will stop now...the benefits of a corporate job, but working for yourself...what could be better than that?

I am still sitting in my VERY quiet room anticipating what products our Product Advisory Team came up with for the spring/summer selling season.  Only hours away until the Spring Launch National Meeting tomorrow! YEAH!  In the meantime, I will enjoy this evening with my "Pampered" girlfriends and enjoy a night out in O-Town!

I wish to invite anyone who has read long enough without being bored, laughing informational post to take part in an exclusive opportuntiy this month - FEBRUARY!
  • Anyone who books a catalog show will receive an additional $25 in FREE product to choose from with a $300 show- (for locals or out of towners)
  • Anyone who books an in-home/office/clubhouse cooking party will benefit from the above special as well as I WILL BUY THE FOOD (savings of approx. $15), theres LOVE in the air this month-try a just dessert show or death by chocolate.
  • These offers are in addition to all the regular fantastic and generous benefits from the Pampered Chef.
  • This offer is only good for the month of FEBRUARY.  Call/Comment/or email me back to let me know what works best for you.  I cannot wait to "Pamper" you!
I will post back this weekend with all the amazing annoucements that you will want to know for our upcoming season!  New themes, recipes, specials, and bonuses for everyone!  Make sure you check back often or become a "follower" (to the right of this post) I will be giving away NEW products in MARCH which will kick off yet another fabulous season!

Thanks for stopping by...until we eat again...

Barb
contact information at www.pamperedchef.biz/cookwithbarb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.