Here is what we will be having.
- Grilled Mahi Mahi, Sauteed Zucchini and Onions, Fresh Fruit
- Mama's Beef Brisket, Roasted Carrots/Onions, Mashed Potatoes (recipe following-slow cooker)
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad Flatbreads/Fresh Fruit
- Chicken Cutlets with Buttermilk Biscuits, Green Beans
- Grilled Angus Hotdogs, Corn, Fresh Fruit, Pasta Salad
1 medium beef brisket , trimmed, but with some fat left
2 large onion, thick sliced
6 garlic cloves
3-4 carrots/potatoes, thick sliced
1 bottle of Chili Sauce
Place brisket in slow cooker. Slice onions thick and place on top of brisket. Add all garlic, minced over top. Pour Chili sauce over and fill bottle half way with water and shake rest out over meat. Cook on high for 3-4 hours. Last hour add potatoes and carrots if you would like or cook on stove. **Taste better second day- I like to make at night, then cool-reheat for the next day. May need to thicken juices for gravy.