Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

linked up with hundreds of menus @ http://www.orgjunkie.com/

Spring and Summer all in one has sprung here in South Florida.  I am thinking grilling as much as possible this week.  I am knee deep in boxes and packing...dinner's have been working out, and my freezer and pantry are looking a little less cluttered since I planned on making meals out of them for a few weeks to lighten the load.

Last week I posted a recipe on Chicken Tortilla Soup, oh.... it was so good.  I shared with a few friends, and kept a few servings in my freezer for a quick lunch.  I got a little crazy with the chipoltles in adobo sauce, they seemed small, so I added two...next time, I will keep to the recipe.  The heat was good, but a little too hot for the family, and needed a dollop of sour cream to take the edge off.  Delicious though~

  • Grilled Chicken Tenderloin Cobb Salad, Fresh Fruit
  • Panko Crusted Baked Boneless Pork Chops, Roasted Red Skins, Fresh Fruit
  • Freezer Clean Out (misc. convenience items), Fresh Fruit
  • NY Strip Steaks, Israeli Couscous, Green Beans, Fresh Fruit
  • Breakfast for Dinner (Eggs, Turkey Sausage Patties, Fresh Fruit)
What are you making this week?  What's in your pantry? Freezer?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy! I've never cooked with Panko but I recently just bought a box to try it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post.